Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge Inspection Report
Key successes are highlighted as:
- All inspection recommendations from 2017 were met successfully.
- The mutual respect between students and teachers was a highlight of the inspection as was links with the parents and community.
- The report highlighted that school leaders provide clear vision and direction, and are determined in their ambition to improve the school further.
- It also stated that realistic school self-evaluation informs a well-considered school development plan.
- Student performance data is now better used by school leaders and teachers are becoming more confident in the use of assessment data.
- Students’ Personal Social Development was rated ‘Very Good’
- The promotion of Emirati culture and values is strong across the school
- In total the school showed progress in 32 parameters.